Re: Loading a file through JScript Server

From: <Francisco_Garcia@dmr.ca>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 1999 11:58:57 +0200
To: Nathan Z <n_j_z@hotmail.com>
cc: www-html@w3.org
Your solution is run on the client side and what I need is JavaScript Server
code. It had to be done, the load, by the server  and "·redirect(file.name)"
takes the flow out so that nothing more can be done. After the load I want my
code to do something more

Nathan Z <n_j_z@hotmail.com> on 02/07/99 06:22:59 PM