Re: about off-topic questions

From: <MWhisman@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 19:11:53 EST
To: www-html@w3.org
It might be better if there were a separate listserv (email list) for help and
discussion of authoring HTML. Same goes for CSS.

Yes, there are comp.infosystems.www.authoring.html and
comp.infosystems.www.authoring.stylesheets.

Have you looked at the c.i.w.a.html lately? I lurked before subscribing, but
decided that the only thing going on there was a flame-war from people who
should be too mature and well educated for that kind of nonsense. I'll check
back later. For now, no thanks.

The c.i.w.a.stylesheets is much better. They actually deal with the issues the
group is set up to handle: member helping member to learn.

Any other off-topic stuff should be discussed elsewhere.

Ben Whisman
MWhisman@aol.com