Re: XHTML and CASE-SENSITIVITY

From: Sue Sims <sue@css.nu>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 14:59:37 GMT
To: <www-html@w3.org>
On Wed, 24 Feb 1999 23:37:20 -0500,Frank wrote:

>I am speaking for myself, not for W3C or the HTML Working Group:
>The inital working draft invited comments on this.

Such a shame then, that someone from the W3C failed to announce it to
this list.

>On top of that some straw
>pools were carried out on some mailing lists (there was some discussion on
>this one).

Such a shame that someone from the W3C failed to announce it to this
list.

I've checked the subject lines in the archives, and couldn't easily
locate the poll, or the results. Could you please provide a pointer to
the discussion?