RE: Adding simple graphics in HTML (Part II)

From: Braden N. McDaniel <braden@shadow.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 13:24:44 -0500
To: <Ong123Z@URegina.CA>, "W3 Org" <www-html@w3.org>
Ong Zhixian
> Sent: Tuesday, February 16, 1999 11:54 PM
> To: W3 Org
> Subject: Adding simple graphics in HTML (Part II)
>

> Dear Friends,
>                     Thank you all for all your helpful suggestions. Thanks
to Braden, I went to take a > look at draft specification of SVG and it
proves to be what I'm looking for in my suggestion with one > exception.
It's designed for XML in mind and not HTML. So it doesn't exactly quite fit
into the shoe.

Considering the fact that the next version of HTML will be an XML
application, I think it does.

Braden