Re: Adding simple graphics in HTML (Part II)

Hi

On Tue, 16 Feb 1999, Ong Zhixian wrote:

> Dear Friends,
>                     Thank you all for all your helpful suggestions.
> Thanks to Braden, I went to take a look at draft specification of SVG
> and it proves to be what I'm looking for in my suggestion with one
> exception. It's designed for XML in mind and not HTML. So it doesn't
> exactly quite fit into the shoe.

I thought the future of HTML is something like the Voyager Draft (HTML in
XML). So in some years you may be able to use SVG together with Voyager.

---
Johannes Koch                        http://waldbaer.home.pages.de/
ILR (Institute of Aerospace Engineering)         TU Berlin, GERMANY
IRC-Nick: Waldbaer  on #ixthys
In te, Domine, speravi; non confundar in aeternum.
                                        (from: Tedeum, 4th century)