Browser Differences with images!!!!!

From: <Simon_Benson@ne.nykline.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 15:29:09 +0100

Maybe this question has been asked before I am sorry if this is so, but I have a
problem

I have an image I want to use as part of a menu which should span 3-11 rows in a
table but IE understands 100% height as 100% of the cell where as Netscape
understands this to be 100% of the image....

How without an intelligent ASP or otherwise page, can I resolve this
problem?????

Any ideas perhaps I'm being thick but sometimes the easiest is the hardest to
see????

Thanks

Si

Simon J. Benson