[www-html] <none>

From: Ernesto Caballero <zeus@ripc.murmansk.ru>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 16:13:32 +0300
Hello there:

I have a question to you.
I have a CGI script that writes raw gif data to the browser
I use  print "Content-type: image/gif\n\n"; and later a raw gif data.
My question is How can i send gif data and plain tex at the same time.
Maybe  I need to do something like print "Content-type: multipart/mixed
\n\n"; first
and later send a raw gif data anf plain text.
Any ideas?
                             Thanks in advance.