Re: Navigation Tag, extend link

From: Daniel Hiester <alatus@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 1999 17:21:30 -0800
To: <www-html@w3.org>
I do think that it would be really cool, as a webmaster, to make my website
somehow become a part of the web browser. That's why I thought MS's CDF
thing was kinda cool, because little ol' me could make a hiearchichal (laugh
at my bad spelling) structure of my website appear in the all-mighty IE
4+...

I don't know if that would really, really be useful, or if it would just
make little ol' nobody webmasters such as my self feel "special." :)

However, things like this should be of great consideration, if palm
computing will take off like recent U.S. magazine articles seem to speculate
it will... I mean, a webmaster may need to have their website affect more
than just the main document window to be really useful on palm computer
devices... maybe... or it might increase usability...

you know where I'm going with this, so I'll shut up. :)

Daniel