Crawlers indexing with Session-Variable

From: Rainer Jung <rj@no-art.de>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 21:05:49 +0100
To: www-html@w3.org
Hi Everybody!

I joined this list, because of an idea.
I have a small www-site, using a session-variable in each link.
Now it is impossible for me to let any robot register the whole site.
I thought about a method to tell the robot, to extract the
session-variable out of all uri's. The best idea, i had was, to use a
meta-tag like this way:

I don't know of any other ideas, to get something like this to work.
I could think of a note in the robots.txt also.
The big Problem is, to get a something like this to standard. That's why
i subscribed.

Do you think, this could be usefull?
Are there some other ideas?

Greetings,
	Rainer
--
   Rainer Jung                |  (A)bort, (R)etry, (I)nfluence with a large
   jura0011@fh-karlsruhe.de   |  hammer?