RE: accented characters, etc.

hi

You *can* do line overstrikes in CSS by using

	text-decoration: overstrike;

However, IMHO, I don't think this (or a <OS>-like tag that
you describe) is such a good idea.  For example, search
engines won't index words correctly that use these kind of
tags (which is why i think the &ntilde; kind of entities
were created in the first place).

just my 2 cents.

z.

----
Zoltan Hawryluk - ZH13, zoltan@netcom.ca. WebMaster, Netcom Canada.
416-341-5717
"Everywhere I go I'm there ... I'd love to run my fingers through my hair
..."
                                                                         -
Pagan