Re: Clean up the "Three Flavor" Mess

From: Daniel Hiester <alatus@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 07:42:19 -0700
To: <www-html@w3.org>
Okay, so now I suppose we've seen justification for having all "three
flavors" of HTML. Still, there HAS to be a better way to do it! What's more,
I had assumed that this kind of structure would not carry into XHTML, hoping
that it would be the end-all of the "corrupted" HTML3.2 era.

Of course, the only reason I still use font tages in my pages are because
that's STILL what too many user's browsers have, and NOT CSS. (sorry to
complain...)

Daniel [inanis (edf)]