Re: CSS equivalent to the NOBR tag?

From: Frank Boumphrey <bckman@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 11:16:32 -0400
>Yes, really. The omitted 'author's' preceding 'style sheets' is implied.
>Whatever the author *suggests* can be overriden by _me_, the user.

Yes, but not by a style sheet unless you use !important. The browser should
provide a means to do this (both IE5, and Com4.5 do)

6.4.1
Apart from the "!important" setting on individual declarations, this
strategy gives author's style sheets higher weight than those of the reader.
It is therefore important that the user agent give the user the ability to
turn off the influence of a certain style sheet, e.g., through a pull-down
menu.

Frank