RE: Specifications for the HREF in various tags

Ah, I see what you mean.  This could indeed become ever more confusing
especially where dhtml/javascript combinations are involved.  whew... I
wonder how that would be handled in a unicode version...
Mykal A. Luttrell Sr.
Crane Hydro-Aire
(818) 526-2510
"Member, International Webmasters Association http://iwanet.org"