How to destroy cache?

From: Huan Liu <hl4@mundania.eng.wayne.edu>
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 13:36:37 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-html@w3.org
I am using asp VBScript implementing an intranet application. It requires
that once a user is done, he can sign out  which would bring the browser
to the first screen of the application and the following user would not be
able to view any previous page by pressing "BACK". It seems that I need find
a way to destroy the cached files by program. Do you know any way to solve
this problem?

Thanks.

Huan Liu