RE: Marquee

From: Garth Wallace <gwalla@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 19:11:41 PDT
To: cwilso@MICROSOFT.com
Cc: www-html@w3.org
>From: Chris Wilson <cwilso@MICROSOFT.com>
>
>"Attractive" is, of course, a totally subjective measurement.  Someone
>thought <BLINK> was attractive, at one point, just as someone thought
><MARQUEE> was.  Whose subjective view of "attractive" would you use?
:^)

Mine, of course! :-) Still, among most of the people I know, BLINK is
pretty universally despised. It's just too overused--you've seen the
pages that consist almost entirely of blinking text. And MARQUEE,
well...nobody really uses it (from what I've seen).

------------ "I am not a number! I am a free man!" ---------------
                                        - The Prisoner*

*or a USC student       <gwalla@planetall.com>