HTML implementation Comparison

From: Jean Georges PERRIN <jgp@4js.com>
Date: Thu, 7 May 1998 08:45:01 +0200
To: <www-html@w3.org>
Hi !

I've been looking for a web document on comparing HTML implementation within browser type / version.

Goal : I am involved in developping a HTML processor and ('till now) I've been limitating my HTML tags to one level <TABLE>... I guess it is the most recent tag I used (HTML v2 ?)

However I would like to use some of a cross reference browser users / browser capabiliies to increase HTML support.

'Hope I am in the good list !

TIA

Jean Georges PERRIN
--