Re: Simple! Just say True or False.

From: Stephanos Piperoglou <sp249@cam.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 6 May 1998 12:49:08 +0100 (BST)
To: Martin Raknerud <martin.raknerud@klassekampen.no>
cc: Chris Ridd <C.Ridd@isode.com>, www-html@w3.org
On Wed, 6 May 1998, Martin Raknerud wrote:

> If we're gonna be strict about it: Is there really any browser thats
> supports HTML correctly at all?

Lynx does a pretty good job, I think. Not a matter of completeness here,
just compliance. Emacs-W3 too, I believe. I could be mistaken, but I think
Amaya. Could I venture so far as to say anything based on libwww?

-- Stephanos Piperoglou -- sp249@cam.ac.uk -------------------
All tribal myths are true, for a given value of `true'.
                         - Terry Pratchett, The Last Continent
------------------------- http://www.thor.cam.ac.uk/~sp249/ --