Re: Who are the other 7 :-) ?

From: Garth Wallace <gwalla@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 01 May 1998 15:50:28 PDT
To: www-html@w3.org
>Date: Fri, 1 May 1998 11:30:06 -0400 (EDT)
>From: Daniel Brooks <sfkrsve2@scfn.thpl.lib.fl.us>
>To: David Cary <d.cary@ieee.org>
>cc: Garth Wallace <gwalla@hotmail.com>
>Subject: Re: Who are the other 7 :-) ?
>
>On Thu, 30 Apr 1998, David Cary wrote:
>
>I ALMOST wish that the government would step in and say that all
>extensions should be submitted to the W3C and approved before Microsoft
>and Netscape could add them to the browser. Almost.

Yeah, but then Netscape would have to drop the BLINK tag, and Microsoft
would lose MARQUEE! Horrors!

Actually, BLINK serves one important function: it warns you to press the
Back button before the site pollutes your mind.
------------ "I am not a number! I am a free man!" ---------------
                                        - The Prisoner*

*or a USC student       <gwalla@planetall.com>