Re: Style Sheets

From: Frank Boumphrey <bckman@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 1998 23:28:18 -0400
To: "Wira \"AllenWest\" Julianto" <jets@indo.net.id>, <www-html@w3.org>
Hi Wira,

    Your code looks fine

    When I pasted your style sheet into "junk.css"and ran the following HTML
file on both IE4 and Com4, itworked perfectly (although of course Com 4
doesnot recognise "hover")

Is it possible that you are not using the LINK tag correctly.

<LINK REL=STYLESHEET TYPE="text/css" HREF="junk.css" TITLE="Style">
<P CLASS="kolom">some text with a <A HREF="">link</A>

Frank Boumphrey
XML and style sheet info at Http://www.hypermedic.com/style/index.htm