Whats the story?

From: Jay and/or Blaise <jay.blaise@clear.net.nz>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 21:23:54 +1200
To: "www-html@w3.org" <www-html@w3.org>
I thought this mailing list was designed to discuss developments within
the HTML/web areas.
If I wanted to read questions regarding table borders etc I would go to
alt.html !!.
Whilst I am having a moan, why is it that postings from this list seem
to come direct from the source rather than via w3c when I try to reply
to sender I get the posters email address and not the list... strange.
I had to cut & paste the lists address in order to send this msg!

Cheers
Jay

Wanganui on the Web
http://www.wanganui.com