Re: Change mouse cursor upon submit

>Shouldn't that be
>:link(Cursor:hand;)

I think you meant to correct me to

:link(Cursor:pointer;)

a la CSS specification.

However IE4 does not accept pointer, it just accepts hand!!(not in the
spec), and communicator doesn't (yet)support the cursor property at all!!

>But, that pseudo-element won't be much good for a form submit.  At least, I
>don't think it will

I was lazy I just wrote the first thing that came into my head!! For Jasons
problem you would have to use onclick, or what everthe vb equivelent is,
just as you suggest.

Here are the other values cursor can take (all implemented in IE4):-

The values that cursor can take are as follows.
   auto.   The cursor is based on the current context
   crosshair
   default:   usually an arrow
   pointer   (but use ‘hand')
   move
   *-resize   n, nw, sw, s, w, resizing cursor
   text    the I bar
   wait    an hour glass
   help   a question mark
   <url>   The source of a cursorfile