Re: anchors and post help

From: Walter Ian Kaye <walter@natural-innovations.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 10:21:27 -0800
To: www-html@w3.org
At 1:06p -0800 12/11/98, GremlinSof@AOL.COM wrote:
>could some one explain to me what exactly an anchor holds and how to use it?

An "anchor" is just the <A> tag, whose most common attributes are
HREF= and NAME= (both may appear in the same tag, if desired).

>also i am having trouble using the post command to post a form

POST is not a command, it's a value for the METHOD attribute of <FORM>.
The actual command is a URL which is a value for the ACTION attribute.

You may want to do some further studying of HTML.
(This list is not the place for that; look around the Web itself, as
there are plenty of tutorials free for the viewing.)

-Walter