SERVERS HELP

From: <GremlinSof@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 1998 16:35:34 EST
To: www-html@w3.org
i have seen lots of things and learned alot since getting the libary and i
want to make a server program, BUT i am getting stuck with the things the
libary require

1. I don't have a cool what i request really does and what is the loop for?

2. I want my server not to just run command i want it to be waiting for
somthing to talk to it and i don't know how to do that or how they will talk,
it won't be a client it will be a cgi script

3. I don't get the instructions for using the libary with C++

4. i could just go on but if any of you guys know alot about this libary and
are willing to answer questions i have could you please send me your ICQ
number that way i can ask more questions as i have them.

Thanks