Font size in Buttons and Select Lists

From: Huan Liu <hl4@mundania.eng.wayne.edu>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 1998 13:02:53 -0500 (EST)
To: www-html@w3.org

Hi friends,

  Can I ask help on putting big buttons and Select List items in IE?
I need big buttons and big Select List items in my program under both
IE and Netscape.

   Under Netscape 4.0, I am able to change the font size in buttons
and select lists, and the size of the buttons or Select List items
will change corresponding to the font size. But under IE or Netscape
3, the font size inside buttons and Selection Lists are fixed, and the
fixed font is very small. Therefore the buttons and Select List items
are small too.

   Is there any solution for these? Your help is very appreciated!!

Huan Liu