Re: include facility in html

From: Cultimo <jeroen-g@bigfoot.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 98 14:48:43 -0000
To: "Marty Landman" <marty@catnmoose.com>, <www-html@w3.org>
>So why isn't there a tag for including text in html code?

Since I'm stuck with a provider that has only an NT information server
(no ssi possibilities available for the users says the providers
management) and I want to get rid of the frames on my web site I'm at the
moment looking for a way to do exactly what is described here.

If there is anybody who knows a way to do it, or simulate it, it would be
great. I heard that it can be done with css but I want my site to be read
with a great variety of browsers, so I have to wait before that can be
implemented that way.

Jeroen Goulooze