Re: Please! Stop crossposting

From: Volker Kroll <vkroll@i-m-r-k.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 1998 20:03:12 +0200 (CEST)
To: "'W3C Style List'" <www-style@w3.org>
cc: "www-html@w3.org" <www-html@w3.org>
On Mon, 3 Aug 1998, Sue Jordan wrote:

> Many subscribe to both of these lists. Except when trying to apply style
> to table elements, redundancy is a Bad Thing.

I only can agree to this. It's not so nice to get all the mails more then
once.

Volker
* Volker Kroll (Berlin, Germany)                                     *
* Internet Marketing Roose + Kroll GbR                               *
* Webdesigner, Musiker                                               *
* mailto: vkroll@i-m-r-k.com                                         *