HTML 4.0 in Netscape and Explorer

From: Stephanos Piperoglou <sp249@hermes.cam.ac.uk>
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 1998 15:02:02 +0100 (BST)
To: www-html@w3.org
I would like to draw your attention to an article of mine that has just
been published on www.webreference.com, titled "HTML 4.0 in Netscape and
Explorer". It's essentially an annotation to the 4.0 spec that documents,
at least basically, the differences between the spec and the
implementations in NS and IE. I regard the technical knowledge of everyone
on this list very highly and have gained a lot from monitoring the traffic
here, so I would really appreciate your feedback.

A lot of the opinions I've picked up on this list are mirrored in the
piece and I try to tell people, especially beginners, how to write proper
HTML and how to avoid making proprietary pages. Any comments you may have
are welcome

-Stephanos Piperoglou