FORMS

From: Andreas Thorstensson <andy@spray.se>
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 1998 12:53:21 +0200
To: www-html@w3.org
I have a problem. I am designing a page with tables, and in the tables I
have different FORMS. The problem is that
the <FORM> and </FORM> tag is semantically treated as a paragraph, hence
I get a <BR> after the </FORM>, but I do not want it, it ruins the
design. I cannot use stylesheets, because the site has to work with
NS3/IE3.

The forms are both METHOD="POST" and METHOD="GET".

Any ideas?

I know you can solve it with a ugly method, putting the </FORM> tag
between </TD> and <TD> but is not allowed.

- Andreas Thortensson