I want to load new document, thoug it is stored in history folder

From: kiran temkar <kirantemkar@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 1998 03:00:24 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-html@w3.org
Dear sir/madam,
I came to know about u from www.w3.org
I am working in Technology group of Global Telecom Services Ltd, India.

I am developing a site for Global.

Problem faced : if a document, main.htm already exists in history
folder, whenever I load it again, the copy gets loaded from History
folder Instead from server.
What exactly I want is to
   1>load a fresh copy of that document from server, or
   2>I dont want to cache that document in history folder or "temperory
internet files" folder, so that every time if a load that document a new
copy would be loaded.

waiting for your reply,
Thanking you
Kiran Temkar