Re: I want to load new document, thoug it is stored in history folder

Kiran:

You want to:
want to cache that document in history folder or "temperory internet
files" folder, so that every time if a load that document a new copy
would be loaded.>>>>

We actually faced a very similar problem with our web site.

First, try adding <META HTTP-EQUIV="Pragma" CONTENT="no-cache"> to the
<head> section of the html document.  This works most of the time
(depending on the server version).  See if it works for you.

If it doesn't work, let me know and I will show you some of the other
solutions we are currently testing.

If someone else gave you a better suggestion, will you please email it
to me?  We are still working on the same problem.

Good luck,
Nina

---kiran temkar <kirantemkar@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Dear sir/madam,
> I came to know about u from www.w3.org
> I am working in Technology group of Global Telecom Services Ltd,
India.