RE: Future of HTML

From: David Norris <kg9ae@geocities.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 1998 01:23:02 -0500
To: "Rob" <wlkngowl@unix.asb.com>
Cc: <www-html@w3.org>
> Machine readable dates usually end up inside elements where the machine
> uses them... META, INS, DEL, etc.
>
> Where dates need to be human readable, I prefer to put something written
> out like "April 4, 1998".

Excellent point.  Some machine readable dates are very human readable,
though.  A format that is both easily machine and human readable would be
preferable.  The ISO 8601 format isn't too bad, though.

,David Norris

Illusionary Web - http://illusionary.dyn.ml.org/ <-- 02:00 - 10:00 GMT
Video/Audio Phone - callto:illusionary.dyn.ml.org
Page via mail - 412039@pager.mirabilis.com
ICQ Universal Internet Number - 412039
E-Mail - kg9ae@geocities.com