Re: HTML Streaming

Albertfine@aol.com
Thu, 4 Sep 1997 19:18:30 -0400 (EDT)

From: Albertfine@aol.com
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 1997 19:18:30 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-html@w3.org
cc: walter@natural-innovations.com
Subject: Re: HTML Streaming

walter@natural-innovations.com (Walter Ian Kaye) wrote:

>So, what is it which leads you to believe that "i" and "w" are the same
width
>("or paragraphs wouldn't line up" --8/30/97)?

I don't believe this. As I have said; I was mistaken. I though Peter asked
about terminal browsers which are monospaced. The character and spaces
description does not account for this, as I have said; their would be a
degree of error. I am working on an error free way of describing text. As I
said in an earlier post; it considers the space given to individual letters.
Why do I feel like I am repeating myself?

Albert Fine