Re: [Announce] New archives for www-html

jose.kahan@w3.org
Fri, 20 Jun 1997 21:37:13 +0200 (MET DST)

Subject: Re: [Announce] New archives for www-html
To: galactus@htmlhelp.com (Arnoud "Galactus" Engelfriet)
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 1997 21:37:13 +0200 (MET DST)
Cc: www-html@w3.org
From: jose.kahan@w3.org

Thanks for your comments Arnoud.

I've added the final slash.

Also there was a slight error in the archives URL I gave.
It should read:

	http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-html/

rather than

	http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-html

The missing "/" is the reason why there's a redirection. Add it and things
should work a bit faster. Unfortunately, there's nothing I can do for
the moment about the 302 code (CERN server limitation).

-Jose