Re: New release (v0r11) of the HTML Pro DTD -Reply

Peter Flynn (pflynn@curia.ucc.ie)
19 Jan 1997 22:29:51 +0000 (GMT)

Date: 19 Jan 1997 22:29:51 +0000 (GMT)
From: Peter Flynn <pflynn@curia.ucc.ie>
Subject: Re: New release (v0r11) of the HTML Pro DTD -Reply
To: CTaylor@wposmtp.nps.navy.mil
Cc: flynnp@curia.ucc.ie, www-html@www10.w3.org

Charles Peyton Taylor wrote:

   In the credit-where-credit-is-due department:

   I notice in your web page for HTMLPro that you report
   using a MSIE DTD that was "not produced by the
   companies themselves" (because it has an asterisk.)
   Microsoft has in fact produced a DTD, dated November 12,
   1996.

Thanks...I've added this (fortunately it adds nothing new to what
was in there already as far as I can see). This can go in the minor
revision in a few weeks time when HTML4 comes out.

///Peter