Re: New release (v0r11) of the HTML Pro DTD -Reply

Peter Flynn (
19 Jan 1997 22:29:51 +0000 (GMT)

Date: 19 Jan 1997 22:29:51 +0000 (GMT)
From: Peter Flynn <>
Subject: Re: New release (v0r11) of the HTML Pro DTD -Reply

Charles Peyton Taylor wrote:

   In the credit-where-credit-is-due department:

   I notice in your web page for HTMLPro that you report
   using a MSIE DTD that was "not produced by the
   companies themselves" (because it has an asterisk.)
   Microsoft has in fact produced a DTD, dated November 12,

Thanks...I've added this (fortunately it adds nothing new to what
was in there already as far as I can see). This can go in the minor
revision in a few weeks time when HTML4 comes out.