Re: New tags. (fwd) -Reply (fwd)

MegaZone (
Tue, 14 Jan 1997 12:12:12 -0800 (PST)

Subject: Re: New tags. (fwd) -Reply (fwd)
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 1997 12:12:12 -0800 (PST)
From: MegaZone <>

Once upon a time Charles Peyton Taylor shaped the electrons to say...
>But really, do you mean to tell me that you've *never*
>used style sheets (sometimes just called "styles") in a
>word processor program?

Well, I have NEVER used styles in any WP.  The closes I've come is a
resume program I used in college that didn't give you a choice about

I always did my own formatting, I never liked any of the default crap.

Just as a point - one of my degrees is Technical Writing, the other is
History.  And a hobby of writing sci-fi novels online.  So I did/do a lot
of writing of all sorts.

Phone: 800-458-9966 510-426-0770 FAX: 510-426-8951
For support requests:  <>
Snail mail: 4464 Willow Road, Pleasanton, CA 94588