Re: keybind and softkeytype [Fwd: Requests to HTML4.0 draft]

Jordan Reiter (jreiter@mail.slc.edu)
Tue, 26 Aug 1997 18:56:39 -0400

Date: Tue, 26 Aug 1997 18:56:39 -0400
To: www-html@w3.org
From: Jordan Reiter <jreiter@mail.slc.edu>
Subject: Re: keybind and softkeytype [Fwd: Requests to HTML4.0 draft]

I think there's an obvious problem with the whole softkey attribute.  Its
sole purpose for a very browser/application specific problem, and has
nothing whatsoever to do with the content of a page.  I think that the
softkey attribute  should definitely be a proprietary extension, as I see
no far-reaching value to this attribute.

[                    Jordan Reiter                     ]
[            mailto:jreiter@mail.slc.edu               ]
[ "You can't just say, 'I don't want to get involved.' ]
[  The universe got you involved."  --Hal Lipset, P.I. ]