Thank you for the discussion on keybind/softkeytype

Thank you for the discussion.
I am sorry that I propose the new attributes at the
final process of defining HTML4.0.

(1) keybind/accesskey
As Wayne suggested, it would be possible to download
new software to the end-user products through the Internet.
(In the non-PC market, software version-up via network is not
yet common way, but will be accepted way in the near future.)
We plan to support both "accesskey" and "keybind".
The functionality is almost the same. I suggest the special
keys F1-F12 and others are useful in case of keyboard-less
devices such as Web Terminals and Internet-TVs/STBs.

(2) softkeytype
I would be very happy if this new attribute or similar one
is adopted in the next version of HTML4.0.

---
We are mainly working for non-PC consumer devices enabling the
Internet access. I would be very happy if we can contribute
something to W3C HTML activities.

Thanks.

				--- tomy
Dr Tomihisa Kamada