Re: In addition to INS and DEL elements: DATED

jptxs (jptxs@idt.net)
Wed, 20 Aug 1997 21:31:22 -0400

Date: Wed, 20 Aug 1997 21:31:22 -0400
From: jptxs <jptxs@idt.net>
To: Rob <wlkngowl@unix.asb.com>
CC: www-html@w3.org
Subject: Re: In addition to INS and DEL elements: DATED

Rob wrote:
> This does not provide an alternate text for when material is expired
> or not yet in effect. Nor is it a substitute for a substitute for
> maintenance (though it can allow maitenance software to point out
> outdated sections).

well, i manage a huge site all by my lonesome--this sounds great.

I agree with your CSS structure for it as well, makes perfect sense.
sometimes we like to leave up the registration date etc. for a while so
that people can confirm that they *are* late, and this would allow that
to happen and then add stress to it as well.

jptxs