Re: A simple Question

At 20:03 18/08/97 +0200, GaRgL... wrote:
>here's the script
[...]
>oh, by the way, there is a NASTY bug between explorer/navigator...
>explorer takes relative links from the point of the frame you want to
>update while navigator takes the frame from which you call the script...

Thanks. This is one excellent reason why I avoid inline scripts most of
the time.

Here's the same, using conjectural XML markup:

        <para>foo bar <hotspot xml-link="group" actuate="user">a click
          anywhere here could actuate <emph>both</emph> links. The
          <hlink xml-link="locator" target="menu" href="menu.html"/>links
          <hlink xml-link="locator" target="main" href="main.html"/>themselves
          could be completely hidden to make it transparent.</hotspot> blah
          blah</para>

Remains to be seen how well the browsers implement linking :-)

///Peter