Re: JUSTIFY

Walter Ian Kaye (walter@natural-innovations.com)
Tue, 12 Aug 1997 22:42:08 -0700

Date: Tue, 12 Aug 1997 22:42:08 -0700
To: www-html@w3.org
From: Walter Ian Kaye <walter@natural-innovations.com>
Cc: Gregory Martin Pfeil <pfeilgm@jmu.edu>
Subject: Re: JUSTIFY

At 10:22p -0400 08/12/97, Gregory Martin Pfeil wrote:

 > My personal design technique?  I eliminated style from HTML even more than
 > the 4.0 DTD did.

And now if you could just eliminate the errors as well... ;)
Missing attribute-value quotes of both the "pair" and half-"pair variety,
incorrect MIME type for the MIDI file (speak to your sysadmin)...

 > Gregory Martin Pfeil                Programmer-Composer-Guitarist
 > mailto:pfeilgm@jmu.edu            http://falcon.jmu.edu/~pfeilgm/

Ah, too bad you use a PC not a Mac, else you might've been interested in my
Web-a-Chord program (I'm a guitarist too!).