Walter Ian Kaye (
Tue, 12 Aug 1997 22:42:08 -0700

Date: Tue, 12 Aug 1997 22:42:08 -0700
From: Walter Ian Kaye <>
Cc: Gregory Martin Pfeil <>
Subject: Re: JUSTIFY

At 10:22p -0400 08/12/97, Gregory Martin Pfeil wrote:
 > My personal design technique?  I eliminated style from HTML even more than
 > the 4.0 DTD did.

And now if you could just eliminate the errors as well... ;)
Missing attribute-value quotes of both the "pair" and half-"pair variety,
incorrect MIME type for the MIDI file (speak to your sysadmin)...

 > Gregory Martin Pfeil                Programmer-Composer-Guitarist

Ah, too bad you use a PC not a Mac, else you might've been interested in my
Web-a-Chord program (I'm a guitarist too!).