RE: Style Sheet Support (was:Fw: Images and formatting of lists, keywords in <a>)

Hahahahahahaha!  "Army of software engineers responsible for said
support"?  Umm, well, there are maybe three.  I'm the main stylesheets
person, and we have a number of people responsible for the text engine,
about two of whom do seriously stylesheet-related work on a regular
basis.

This is, of course, not to denigrate the contributions of our program
management and testers, et al - they contribute greatly to the overall
effort.

	-Chris
Chris Wilson
cwilso@microsoft.com