Re: CGI Problems in MS EXPLORER

David Perrell (davidp@earthlink.net)
Tue, 22 Apr 1997 20:09:23 -0700

From: "David Perrell" <davidp@earthlink.net>
To: "Isamar Villas Boas Perrelli Maia" <isamar@magiclink.com.br>
Cc: "'www-html@w3.org'" <www-html@w3.org>,
Subject: Re: CGI Problems in MS EXPLORER
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 1997 20:09:23 -0700

Isamar Villas Boas Perrelli Maia wrote:
> I have a form which has two fields and one radio button calling a
perl
> cgi program.
>
> When I use Netscape, it works normally. But, using MS-IE, it doesn't
give
> to the CGI the radio button variable's value.

Isamar, I'm perplexed as to why you posted this question to either this
list in general or me in particular, but I've answered as best I can in
a private post. Note that besides being a critical user of their
products I am not affiliated with MS.

Anyone with product-specific problems, please either join the
appropriate list or find an appropriate newsgroup. A list of MS lists
and subscription info can be found at
<http://microsoft.ease.lsoft.com/archives/index.html>

For HTML issues with MSIE, the appropriate list is IE-HTML.

David Perrell