Re: Using your own DTD (was Re: %flow and headers and address)

Peter Flynn (pflynn@curia.ucc.ie)
01 Oct 1996 01:38:52 +0100

Date: 01 Oct 1996 01:38:52 +0100
From: Peter Flynn <pflynn@curia.ucc.ie>
Subject: Re: Using your own DTD (was Re: %flow and headers and address)
To: MACRIDES@SCI.WFBR.EDU
Cc: galactus@htmlhelp.com, www-html@w3.org

   I was assuming that Peter would offer his composite DTD for
   public discussion by all interested persons, and would amend it
   toward some consensus of what would be most useful to as many of
   those interested persons as possible, as well as making his own
   judgements based on his expertise in SGML.

I can't claim any expertise...I just use the stuff. But yes, I'm happy
to make it useful, although the primary reason was to make it into
something I could use myself :-)

///Peter