Re: <IMAGE>? <TT> == <I>? toHell(NS)

I wrote:
> (As you probably know, IE treats overlapping (not nested) italic and
> bold text as you suggest, and will terminate an <I> with an unmatched
> </B> and vice versa. So IE's isolated agreement with my logic is
> probably a bug as far as they're concerned.)

I take back that last comment. I just tried various text formatting
tags in MSIE. Only the <B> and <I> tags are terminated by end tags of
the other. The <TT>, <U>, <STRIKE>, <BIG>, <SMALL>, <SUB>, and <SUP>
tags are not. So all but the <B> and <I> tags are in compliance with
the 3.2 spec.

David Perrell