Re: <IMAGE>? <TT> == <I>? toHell(NS)

Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker (
Tue, 29 Oct 1996 02:02:26 MET

Date: Tue, 29 Oct 1996 02:02:26 MET
From: Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker <>
Subject: Re: <IMAGE>? <TT> == <I>? toHell(NS)

From: "Scott E. Preece" <>

    From: Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker <>
   | On the other hand, you're absolutelly correct that Netscape Navigator stops
   | using teletype font when it encounters a </I>, while MSIE doesn't.  Me?  I
   | consider Navigator having a bug, and MSIE to act correctly.  Also, I'm not

   It's broken markup and in most standards, behavior in the face of
   erroneous input is undefined.  I don't think I'd call it a bug, in any
   case, except in the author's markup.

Quite correct.  I wasn't thinking enough...

R Levitte, Levitte Programming; Spannvägen 38, I; S-161 43  Bromma; SWEDEN
                  Tel: +46-8-26 52 47;  No fax right now
  PGP key fingerprint = A6 96 C0 34 3A 96 AA 6C  B0 D5 9A DF D2 E9 9C 65
   Check for my public key.