Re: White letters...

Stuart Young (
Tue, 26 Nov 1996 21:03:44 +1100 (EST)

Date: Tue, 26 Nov 1996 21:03:44 +1100 (EST)
From: Stuart Young <>
To: Paulo Alberto Rodrigues <>
Subject: Re: White letters...

On Tue, 26 Nov 1996, Paulo Alberto Rodrigues wrote:

>     I have a problem in printing my WWW pages...
>     I've made some pages with background in BLACK and TEXT in WHITE. So far
> so good... but when I want to print the pages the white text don't come out
> in printing. Then I transform the text to Black just for printing.

Let me guess, Netscape?

I get this thing all the time, and boy is it annoying..

I think it's made it into Netscapes bug report list, but who knows..
mebbe one day they'll fix it...

Sorry I can't help you, but it's another example of a browser that's broken.

| Stuart Young (aka Cefiar)  - You may be human, but you're still animals! |
| - Man is territorial. Violence is our response.  |