Re: Proposal to unify Fill-in, (fwd)

MegaZone (
Fri, 22 Mar 1996 00:43:46 -0800 (PST)

From: MegaZone <>
Subject: Re: Proposal to unify Fill-in, (fwd)
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 1996 00:43:46 -0800 (PST)

Once upon a time Foteos Macrides shaped the electrons to say...
>	Bearing in mind that the INSERT draft is in the process of
>being revised, it already enables insertion of static or dynamic
>HTML fragments, with no need to modify servers if that's what's
>providing the fragments, and only minor mods needed for the client
>software.  You can insert static fragments via:
>   type="text/chtml"
>   data="http:/host[:port/path/foo.chtml">
>Altenative markup, or zilch, for INSERT-blind clients.
>where .chtml has been mapped to text/chtml in your server's configuration

this is exactly what I have been looking for and proposed - if this is true
I'm very happy. :-)

> Foteos Macrides            Worcester Foundation for Biomedical Research
> MACRIDES@SCI.WFBR.EDU         222 Maple Avenue, Shrewsbury, MA 01545

Hey, my old stomping groups - I went to WPI and lived in Worcester for a
few years after I got out.

Although I work for Livingston Enterprises Technical Support, I alone am
responsible for everything contained herein.  So don't waste my managers'
time bitching to them if you don't like something I've said.  Flame me.
Phone: 800-458-9966  <>
FAX: 510-426-8951    6920 Koll Center Parkway #220, Pleasanton, CA 94566