Re: Anchor dilemma (fwd)

MegaZone (megazone@livingston.com)
Sat, 16 Mar 1996 01:03:07 -0800 (PST)

From: MegaZone <megazone@livingston.com>
Subject: Re: Anchor dilemma (fwd)
To: www-html@w3.org
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 1996 01:03:07 -0800 (PST)

Once upon a time Brooke Benjamin Smith shaped the electrons to say...

><A HREF="link#target">the text</A>?

Not at all.

The former says that 'the text' is BOTH a link to 'link_to_something' *AND*
a target for another link.  ie a source and destination

The later just says that 'the text' is a link to 'link#target'.
ie, just a source.

-MZ
--
Although I work for Livingston Enterprises Technical Support, I alone am
responsible for everything contained herein.  So don't waste my managers'