Re: justification...

On Tue, 12 Mar 1996, Abigail wrote:

> You, Christian Gerard wrote:
> ++
> ++ Don't you think that <JUST> is a lot easier then <TAG ALIGN = "JUSTIFY">?
I would agree that having a <JUST> tag would be the much preferred
method. In most case you are going to want to justify large groups of
objects at a time. Having a tag that works like the <center> tag would
make this much easier.

> > No. For the same reason there isn't <right> and <left>,
> suffices?

And I believe that actually default alignment is left. I am not sure why
someone would want to align all of their objects to the right. This could
effectively push them off the screen. Also, the <center> tag already
exists. So, this really only a proposal for one tag.

I am just wondering, how much different this would be than the
<Blockquote> tag? Should the <just> put spaces into text in order to
align text with both the left and right?

Casey Reagan