Re: Message from WEBER at BCRVM1

MegaZone (megazone@livingston.com)
Mon, 11 Mar 1996 19:16:53 -0800 (PST)

From: MegaZone <megazone@livingston.com>
Subject: Re: Message from WEBER at BCRVM1
To: martin@mrrl.lut.ac.uk (Martin Hamilton)
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 1996 19:16:53 -0800 (PST)
Cc: www-html@w3.org

Once upon a time Martin Hamilton shaped the electrons to say...
>Time to install a filter, e.g. procmail ...
>
>  :0
>  * ^Subject: Message from WEBER at BCRVM1
>  /dev/null

Or just 'filter' (for those with elm installed on the system, it comes
with it.  Doesn't mean you need to read mail with elm of course...)

---
if (subject = "WEBER") then delete
---

-MZ
--
Although I work for Livingston Enterprises Technical Support, I alone am
responsible for everything contained herein.  So don't waste my managers'